Monday 23 April 2012

MRG members day meetup.

Sunday 22nd April saw us driving down the M5 again to Bristol for the MRG (Model Rail Group) Forum's members meet up.
I took the first module of my new Cambrian Modular Layout "Morfa Bach" with me as a static exhibit in the forum's  members winter project "Build a diorama"

Apart from Morfa Bach the were some other nice well built dioramas on show including this one by Ron Heggs and Alan Scholdfield


A couple of members bought their layouts along for us to admire and I was most impressed with this one from Nick Wood. A Great Western branch line terminus called Much Murkle. This is Nick's first attempt at an exhibition layout and I reckon he's succeeded with this one.



I'm absolutely convinced that we shall be seeing more of this layout in one way or another very soon.


Now that we are back home work can continue on Morfa Bach and the next module Penmaenpool MPD more about that soon I hope!

Cheers for now
Frank






No comments:

Post a Comment